QAS 2024 Exhibitor Registration
2024 QUIET ADVENTURES SYMPOSIUMMARCH 2, 2024 | MSU PAVILION
VIEW EXHIBITOR OPTIONS HERE
REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE!
Don’t miss the 29th Quiet Adventures Symposium! It promises to be bigger and better than ever as we bring you the best in outdoor gear, demonstrations, exhibits and the best speakers found anywhere. Register now if you wish to exhibit to an audience that may, again, exceed 2,300 outdoor enthusiasts!
The registration is now open. Please know that we might be able to give you your favorite booth but we will work to make sure the spots are great for you and what you are bringing. You may wish to review the basic Zonal Exhibit Floor Layout
. There are more instructions below on this page as well. During the registration process you will have the opportunity to request a specific exhibit area by letter (rather than a specific booth space). We cannot guarantee that the requested area will still have spots available. We will be using a first come, first served method for assigning specific booths, taking into account expressed preferences where possible. We will close the registration once it fills, at the latest by Feb 28th. Book before January 20 to get the best rates. All payments received after Feb 3 are subject to an Administrative fee.
Pay when you book the booth and no additional late payment fee will be added. The registration site works best with GOOGLE CHROME search engine.
Our system does not always automatically issue credit for complimentary aspects, so just let us know if you need the invoice corrected to address this. For example, if your booth conducts demonstrations throughout the day for participants (eg. tying fishing flies, boat repair), please contact us as you may be eligible for a Demonstration discount. Contact: EventManager@QuietAdventures.org . Sponsorship programs who need a booth or booths should register here for the booths as well.
VIEW EXHIBITOR OPTIONS HERE
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONSPlease review the information below prior to beginning the registration process
The online registration process will take only a few minutes, if you have all the needed information available. This includes:
Your contact information1. Package Selection -
Your organization – please note, if you are not a business, club or formal group, just enter your last name plus the word Exhibit (ex. Smith Exhibit)
Note we will not publish contact information. That information is needed in case of changes or reminders.
This section provides the following five package options:
Exhibitor – Commercial Package (early registration through January 20, $175/space - late registration until February 10, $225/space): In general, if you you are not a nonprofit 501 c 3 organization and you sell something at the show or after the show to people you meet at your exhibit, you are a commercial exhibitor. The exception is those exhibitors who are involved in fundraising to support a cause or charity. They are considered to be non-commercial exhibitors. Examples of commercial exceptions are: scouting groups who sell cookies, and t-shirt sales to support non-profits.
Exhibitor – Non-Commercial Package (early registration through January 20, $30/space - late registration until February 10, $45/space): All non-commercial exhibitors are those involved in education, conservation, historic preservation, tourism promotion, or event promotion. Examples are clubs, non-profits, educational groups or youth groups.
Demonstration Package – 1. Package Selection -
Selected Exhibitors may spend the day demonstrating skills. Contact EventManager@QuietAdventures.org
to find out if your booth would qualify for a discount for the Demonstration. Usually these are booths in the Arena with boat building, fly tying, etc.
This year, we will also have new QAS Demonstrations
in both the Arena and the Exhibit Area on raised platforms or special designated areas. Please submit a speaker/demonstration proposal at Proposal Form
. Those selected will be eligible for free booth space and two free entries. A schedule with times and places for demonstrations will be posted and made available to attendees. QAS Demonstrations should share knowledge that attendees can use to better enjoy non-motorized, outdoor recreation. They must be presented live and use props or the actual materials involved. Official QAS Demonstrations will be selected from the submissions.Appreciation Exhibitor Package
– A complimentary registration is offered to a symposium speaker as recognition of their contribution. It includes one booth space and two complimentary entries. It is also available for symposium financial sponsors and to working partners who help make the event possible. All requests for the Appreciation Exhibitor Package must be approved by the Event Manager at EventManager@quietadventures.org
This section provides the following five package options:
Identify the number of booth spaces needed - Please select the number of booth spaces you wish to purchase. The rates listed reflect the cost for one booth space. Charges apply for each additional booth space.
Exhibit Space Selection
- This section allows you to identify your preferred
exhibit area. For location of exhibit areas, refer to the sample Exhibit Floor Layout.
Note that spaces on the concrete floor in the Exhibit Area are 10 feet wide on the aisle side, but can be 10 or 15 feet in depth. Spaces on the dirt floor in the Arena are 15 by 15 feet.
From the Exhibit Floor Layout note the area you wish to request, using first choice and second choice. There is also a text field to contribute more information on your booth location choice, including organizations that you request to be nearby or other considerations. We will do our best to honor requests, using a first come, first served criteria. Space assignments are made by the Event Manager the week of January 8, before late registration starts and penalties are imposed for withdrawing from the Symposium. We cannot guarantee all location requests but will be working hard to meet your needs.
Tables and Chairs - Please select the number of tables (up to two tables are provided at no charge, each 8' by 2.5') and chairs (up to four chairs are provided at no charge). Charges apply for additional tables and chairs. You must order the appropriate quantities at the time of registration.
Electrical Outlet - Please let us know if you require access to an electrical outlet in your exhibit space. Not all booths will have easy access to an outlet, so you are strongly encouraged to bring a 25'-50' heavy-duty extension cord. NOTE: There are no outlets in the Arena except along the sides and those in the Exhibit Area are only at the pillars. If you need electricity be sure to bring extension cords with multiple plugs on the end so that we can meet the needs of all exhibitors.
Exhibit Category - This section asks you to identify a general description of your exhibit. A list of options will be provided within a drop-down menu. The category will be printed in the program booklet to help interested guests find you at the show.
Booth Staffing - You may register up to two (2) support staff per booth with free entry who will assist in your booth. Name badges will be REQUIRED for all exhibit booth staff in order to gain admission to the Symposium. We need the names by Feb 10 to print the official badges.
Invoicing will be done with your registration. While the process is automated it is not without possible changes needed by the Quiet Adventures staff. If you have any questions on your invoice or do not see a credit issued for complimentary booths associated with sponsors, speakers, demonstrations, please contact us at EventManager@QuietAdventures.org
Important Dates & InformationEXHIBITOR SETUP | TEARDOWN TIMES
- Friday, March 1, 2024, from 1:00 pm to 7:00 PM. Exhibitors are encouraged to set up on Friday. It is easier to get vehicles into the building for unloading when they do not all arrive at the same time. It gives the floor time to dry and the building time to warm back up. It also gives you time to address any problems with your display before the show starts.
- Saturday, March 2, 2024, from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM. All vehicles must be out of the building by 8:30 AM.
- Saturday, March 2, 2024, from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM - all tear down must be completed between these times.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ACCEPTANCE OF LEGAL TERMS
- January 20, 2024 - Early registration ends. This is the last date for Commercial Exhibitors to register at $175 per space and Non-Commercial Exhibitors to register at $30 per space. Booth locations for all exhibitors who registered early are finalized based on information supplied in the registration form.
- January 21, 2024 - Late registration begins. Cost per space for late registration is $225 for a Commercial Exhibit and $45 for a Non-Commercial Exhibit. Booth location is based solely on availability. There is no guarantee that a returning exhibitor who registers late will be assigned the same booth space as in the previous years.
- February 15, 2024 or until booths fill - Registration closes. You may contact our Event Manager to inquire about any remaining booth spaces, but after this date you will not be listed in the printed QAS program booklet. Miss this date and your exhibit will only be listed on the QAS website, again, this is only if any booths remain.
- February 3, 2024 - Last day to request any additional tables and/or chairs for your booth. It is unlikely that tables and/or chairs will be available to those who register after this date.
- February 3, 2024 - All payments must be received by Quiet Adventures Society. Please add to the Amount Due a $15.00 administrative fee if making payment after February 3, 2024. If you register a booth after Feb 3 and pay for it at the time, you are not subject to the $15 administrative fee, but you must use Late Registration Package.
- March 2, 2024 at 8:30 am - All vehicles used to transport exhibits and supplies must exit the Pavilion by this time, before the show starts. Later arrivals mean hand carrying in materials to reach booths.
Exhibitor shall provide adequate personnel. Exhibitor shall be responsible for setup/removal of all equipment by deadlines. Exhibitor is responsible for neat, safe, and orderly operations of exhibition space at all times. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify the Quiet Adventures Society for any and all damage resulting from Exhibitor’s use of the exhibition space during the Quiet Adventures Symposium. Exhibitor must comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, and regulations of any lawful authority, agency, or government unit, which apply to vending or exhibiting activities. Quiet Adventures Society assumes no liability for products or equipment used or left unattended in the Exhibit area during or after Quiet Adventures Symposium exhibition hours. No refunds will be made for cancelation or failure to appear. No refunds due to weather. Submission of the application indicates understanding and agreement with these terms._______________________________________________________________________________________________REGISTER TODAY
If you have any questions, please contactLauren Smith or Cynthia Donovan Email: EventManager@QuietAdventures.org
Phone: 517-376-4844 and leave a message
Thank you for supporting the Quiet Adventures Symposium!